Supervise and manage Audit Assignments as per the approved internal audit plan.
• Plan and organize approved audit assignments to ensure adherence to and the adequacy of management system for controlling, risk management, administration, budgetary and financial management and information technology governance, and to then report the results of these audits.
• Ensure that all internal audit assignments are conducted by applying the risk based audit methodology.
• Ensure data is gathered for internal audit through a variety of methods including interviews, financial research, downloads, etc.
• Compile the audit working papers to authenticate the audit observation and document the audit working papers.
• Co-ordinate, supervise and prepare the periodical/Adhoc Internal Audit Reports and Audit committee presentation.
• Analyze data for and determine the adequacy and effectiveness of the companys system of internal accounting and operating controls.
• Ensure audit activities have been directed toward the highest exposure to risk and toward increasing efficiency, economy and effectiveness of operations.
• Internal audit plans are adequate.
• Coordinate audit efforts with those of statutory, state other independent outside auditors.
• Review the means of safeguarding assets and, as appropriate, periodically verify the existence of such asset’s verification and cash verification.
• Asses the performance of organizational units to ascertain whether defined objectives have been achieved and whether those objectives were achieved efficiency.
• Assist in the formulation of appropriate anti-fraud policy, code of ethics and their implementation.
• Conduct special audit inspections and examinations at the request of the Audit Committee and Board.
• Maintain a strong commitment to the implementation and perpetuation of Internal Audit Program, value and ethics.
• Ensure the company employees are adhering to, and following the safety and security guidelines as established by management.
• Review the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify measure, classify and report such information.
• Review operational programs to ascertain whether the operational programs are being carried out as planned.
• Review the established system to ensure compliance with those policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations which could have a significant impact on operations and determine whether Asyad group companies are in compliance and suggest policy where required.
• Research laws, regulations and standards issued by accounting boards and professional organization.
• Review compliance with the Asyad group guidelines for ethical business conduct.
• Communicate results of internal audit to the Audit Committee. Report monthly on whether appropriate action has been taken on significant audit finding.
• Assist in the implementation of recommendations from internal audit. Report to the Audit Committee the results of audit examinations, the audit opinions formed. And the recommendations made. Evaluate any plans or actions taken to correct reported conditions for satisfactory disposition of audit findings. If the corrective action considered unsatisfactory, hold further discussions to achieve acceptable disposition.
• Follow-up on the implementation of the audit recommendation and ensure the improvements are made to Statement of Accounting Policy and Procedure’s as required.
• Advice the Audit Committee on any matters relating to the Internal Audit, organizational risk management, controls and governance.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE &
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent. + ACCA, CIA or CPA accreditation is an advantage.
• Minimum of 6-8 years of professional experience in the Audit function.
• Proven management and leadership capabilities
• Good communication (both verbal and report writing) and presentation skills
• Problem solving and solution identification skills
• Sound research and analytical skills
• Ability to apply policies, gather and analyse information, and work under pressure and long hours
• Demonstrated ability to promote the value of internal audit
• Conflict resolution / negotiation skills
|Minimum Qualification :
You should have Experience of Minimum 6 years to apply for this Job