The Project Management Office (PMO) is an OMAN based Project Management and Construction Management consultancy business unit with interests across Oman. The PMO provides program management, project management, engineering management and construction management consulting services.
The PMO is seeking to employ a Quality Management Systems and Standards Specialist responsible for ensuring the product or service the PMO provides is fit for purpose, is consistent and meets both external and internal requirements. This includes legal compliance and customer expectations for all PMO interests across the Sultanate of Oman.
• Manage the PMO quality function, Manage and communicate the corporate quality strategy and coordinate implementation and follow up on total quality activity to ensure that the PMOs products and services are conform to technical specifications, perform reliably, meet internal and external quality expectations and comply with all relevant standards, regulations
• Develop the quality management system with all related procedures and guidelines to meet the requirements of the corporate business controls and the associated standards.
• Provide training to all relevant staff in application of quality management principles, in relation to the specified business controls, so the Company is developing its own internal (HSQE) auditors.
• Facilitate the certification process of the quality management system to ISO9001: 2000, ISO14001 and the ISO/IEC Guide 25 (for the lab).
• Provide support and advise to all functions on the various aspects of quality management by: -
- Developing plans and controls for quality
- Analysing quality performance to identify trends for improvement opportunities
- Managing audits and reviews of quality performance
- Managing and maintaining document control
- Raising quality awareness
- Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
- Evaluate the results of quality assurance (QA) activities and prepare recommendations for the executive board about significant changes that need to be made to the organizations processes and systems.
- Set QA compliance objectives and liaise with functional and line of business management to ensure that targets are achieved; maintaining awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues; ensuring compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
• Minimum BSc. Degree in Quality Management or equivalent.
• Have been involved in the set-up of a quality department in public/private sector organization.
• Certification, such as Quality Engineer, Quality Auditor, Six Sigma, or Quality Improvement Associate, is preferred.
• 5 years’ experience in Quality Management.
• Fully familiar with quality management systems and qualified auditor to ISO 9001:2000 / ISO 14001 and familiar with ISO 17025 standard.
• Demontrable familiarity with a range of quality standards and models.
• Relevant long-term experience, knowledge of regulatory requirements
• Demonstrable expertise on implementation of corrective action programs
• Experience in the related industry or with related products
• Expert computer competence, including experience with databases and Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of QA terms, tools, and methodologies
• Job Knowledge: Possesses the technical/professional knowledge required to successfully perform job duties.
• Interpersonal Skills: Adheres to the PMO’s Standard of Conduct. Reliable, trustworthy and persistent. Proficient in English, speaking, writing and listening.
• Initiative and creativity: Ability to work with minimal supervision and takes ownership of work and makes suggestions for improvement. Possesses a flexible approach to work.
• Leadership: Demonstrates the ability to lead and direct others in accomplishing work. Ability to analyse and solve problems.
• Planning and Organizing: Possesses the capability to plan and organize the day to day tasks and activities. Skilled in organizing, prioritizing and scheduling their workflow.
• Job Knowledge: Keen attention to detail.
• High Quality of Work: Responsible attitude.
• High Productivity: Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• Judgment: Decisions are based on sound, logical assumptions and reflect factual information and the available resources. Able to work well under pressure.
|Minimum Qualification :
You should have Experience of Minimum 5 years to apply for this Job